External advisory boards
Research and Innovation Advisory Group (RIAG)
- provide guidance and support regarding the scientific quality and innovation
- provide high, strategic level guidance, support, and advice on innovation management issues, especially with respect to the scientific relevance and transferability of products and tools
- help maintain scientific excellence in the program
- perform yearly internal reviews of progress and results from an independent, external perspective.
- help promote the project activities beyond the project own scientific community
Innovation advisor: Tom Reynolds
RIAG members act on their personal capacity to advise the project on scientific and innovation matters.
Societal Engagement Group (SEG)
- open up a dialogue between the represented communities and the project, for the project to receive critical feedback on development and results and how these can provide a feed from the communities’ existing agendas.
- Providing an additional channel of communication for improve usage of data and information by the communities for enhancing climate adaptation.
The approach of getting a SEG as independent advisor is consistent with both the EU’s commitment to Science Education within the Responsible Research and Innovation (RRI) agenda and the wider aims of citizen science.
Composition: Laura Meller (Greenpeace), Liisa Holmberg, Lene Kielsen Holm, a representative of the Inuit Circumpolar Council (ICC) (list non-exhaustive)
Blue-Action Statement of Ethics and Coherent Principles for Engagement
Download details here