Blue-Action aims to improve our understanding of the impact of a changing Arctic on Northern Hemisphere weather and climate. For this reason, we are part of several cluster of projects:
- EU Arctic Cluster, collecting EU-PolarNet, NUNATARYUK, APPLICATE, INTAROS and other projects
- Modelling Cluster, collecting PRIMAVERA, CRESCENDO and others H2020 funded projects
- Climate Services Cluster, with our activities related to the development of climate and information services, we also collaborate with climate service projects, such as Climateurope and MARCO
- Blue Growth Cluster: Blue-Action is funded by Blue Growth, thus we also connect to other Blue Growth-funded projects such as AtlantOS, CERES
- ASOF Arctic and Subarctic Ocean Fluxes: ASOF is an international program on the oceanography of the Arctic and Subarctic seas and their role in climate. ASOF focusses on ocean fluxes of mass, heat, freshwater, and ice in the Arctic and Subarctic oceans.